SR Care Mission
To better care for frail and aged people in need of long-term and skilled nursing care.
- The number of people needing long term and skilled nursing care continues to increase.
- The number if doctors caring for these patients continues to decrease.
- SRCare addresses this need.
- Improve the level of medical and oral health care to patients in long-term and stilled nursing care facilities
- Improve the experience of care for clients
- Timely response to patients suffering and family concerns
- Coordination of all providers and their information
- Patients and family-centered decision making and care, respectful of patient autonomy and self-determination
- Improve care coordination
- Peer to peer direct communication for care transitions
- Electronic information exchange between SRCare and providers, hospitals and other facilities