For patients who reside in the nursing facility as a long term care solution, and whose usual source of primary care does not serve them there, SR Care offers to be their primary care provider.
- Regularly scheduled routine visits
- Interim visits as needed for follow-up care
- Acute visits in the facility to assess and care for emergency needs
- Hospital care, coordinated at Memorial Hospital, Yakima Regional, and Toppenish Community Hospital
Coordination of transitions of care for patients moving:
- From hospital to nursing facility, or from nursing facility to hospital
- From nursing facility to home, or other care settings
Coordination of care for:
- Specialty and sub-specialty referral
- Tests, therapies, and other ancillary services
- Durable medical equipment needs
- End of life needs
For patients admitted to the facility for what is expected to be limited duration to receive
rehabilitative or related services, SRCare offers temporary care. Such patients are expected to have a primary care provider, and will resume usual care with him/her following discharge.
Oral Health Services
Click here to learn about the Senior Smiles program.